Colorado Fair Campaign Practices Act
The Board of Education recently authorized APS staff to place a $300 million bond question on the November ballot. If approved, this bond would fund facility and technology improvements at every school and benefit every student. To learn more specific information about the 2016 bond measure and how your school would benefit, please visit http://bond.aurorak12.org/. This site includes an interactive map that shows improvements that would be funded at each school, along with informational videos, a bond fact sheet and much more.
Boston P-8’s vision is to be a unified,
global community of lifelong learners who
strive for excellence and compassion for
self, each other, and our world.
- The main entrance to the building is located on Beeler street. All visitors need to check in at the main office to receive a visitor's badge before entering the school. Please bring your ID.
- The marquee located near the main entrance will display timely information. Please take a moment to read the marquee often.
This is Boston P-8's new logo!
We will be selling uniform polos for $10.00 each this year. We have added several colors to our color palette. Boston is requesting that you purchase your shirts from the school to ensure that all colors are approved. You may still use your shirts from last year but we will not be selling those any longer.
Uniforms With Logo For Sale Now!
Uniformes Escolares Con Logotipo En Venta
School Innovation Plan Framework Now Available!
School Hours/ (Mon,Tues,Thurs, Fri)
Horario Escolar/ (Lunes, Martes, Jueves, Viernes)
7:45 – 3:20 (AM Preschool 7:45-10:45am,
PM Preschool 12:20-3:20pm)
- 7:30 – Outside Coverage Begins
- 7:40 – First bell
- 7:45 – Breakfast in the classroom/Instruction Begins
Desayuno en el salón, instrucción comienza
- 3:20 – Dismissal
School Hours (Wednesday-Late Start)
Horario Escolar (Miércoles- Entrada Tardía)
- 8:15 - 3:20 (Preschool: No Classes Wednesday)
- 7:45-8:05- Breakfast in the cafeteria
Desayuno en la Cafetería
- 8:00- Outside Coverage Begins
- 8:10 - First bell
- 8:15- Instruction Begins
- 3:20 - Dismissal
Important dates please mark your calendar:
- Aug 8th - First day of school Grades 1-8
- Aug 11th- First day of school Kindergarten
- Aug 15th – First day of Preschool
- Aug 24th – Back to school night
- Aug 31st- Sept 1st – Testing, NO classes
- Sept 2nd – Teacher work day
- Sept 5th – Labor Day
- Oct 6th & 7th – Teacher work days
- Oct 10th – 14th –Fall break
- Oct 20th & Oct 26th - Parent Teacher Conferences after school
- Nov 14th – Teacher work day
- Nov 23rd -25th – Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 16th – Teacher work day
- Dec 19th – Jan 2nd – Winter Break
- Jan 3rd – Teacher work day
- Jan 12th & 18th – Parent Teacher Conferences after school
- Jan 16th – MLK day
- Feb 1st – Teacher work day
- Feb 2nd and 3rd – no school
- Feb 20th – President’s Day
- Mar 9th & 10th – Teacher work days
- Mar 24th – READ ACT Conferences no school
- Mar 27th – Mar 31st – Spring Break
- Apr 21st – Teacher work day
- May 25th – Last day of school
Colorado Unified Improvement Plan for Boston K-8
| Questions about our website?|
¿Preguntas acerca de nuestra página virtual?
Contact (Contacte a):
Posted in News | Comments Off on Welcome to Boston P-8
Posted in Events | Comments Off on .